(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 8/30/2010

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am!!! and doing the master cleanse (plus protein powder bc I just can’t understand not eating protein)

what are you doing for workouts?

Post # 6
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

How are you finding the master cleanse.  I am very interseted in it. 

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

I have been to two hot yoga classes.  Both powerflow (omg hard) and horseback riding twice.  One was a private jumping lesson and I was sweating more then in my hot yoga classes.  Trying to get some weights in tomorrow evening and get to two hot yoga classes on the weekend.

Post # 8
42 posts
Newbee

Well I tried to do it yesterday and caved, today is my first day to actually do it fully (plus the protein) its going ok, yesterday I was fine until I put solid food in my mouth and then all heck broke lose. I’ve lost a pound and a half of water weight though.

Post # 9
42 posts
Newbee

if you have the stamina, Insanity is amazing and intense, and will drop fat off you (if you do it) just like that

Post # 10
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@horceez: what is hot yoga? and powerflow?

I’ve been doing 30 mins of elliptical daily and some arm and stomach workouts. I haven’t lost any weight though which is really disappointing. I’ve noticed that I’ve lost some fat around my muffin top area, haha.

Post # 12
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Haha, no I haven’t, which I know is the problem. I hardly ever eat out but I love to make yummy dinners. I love creamy, cheesy things which is my downfall. I’ve been tracking everything I eat though this past week. My calorie intake ranges from about 1400 to 2300.. yes, I know, a huge range!

Post # 14
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

i’ve been sick with a stupid cold for a WEEK and that has seriously hindered me getting my butt to the gym. we’re out of town all weekend and then go out of town again next thursday, so i don’t have  lot of opportunities to make it there in the next two weeks…

i think i need to go to the gym right NOW rather than posting on weddingbee.. 🙂

Post # 15
30 posts
Newbee

@justeen:  Hot yoga is done in a heated room 95-105 degress with 50% humidity.  Its suppsosed to make your muscles loser but you sweat a ton which detoixfies and other stuff (not really sure of the science but I love it) .  Powerflow is also done in a hot room but flows all the moves togehter so the heart rate really goes up but still uses lots of traditional yoga moves.  Its lots of fun (after the class is over)

Post # 16
30 posts
Newbee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy:  I wish I had a horse too.  But I  am really lucky and “rent” another girls horse twice a week because riding 6 days was too much for her.  Which is perfect because I could not afford to buy or board a horse. 

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 8/30/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors