(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 8/9/2010

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I haven’t worked out in a few weeks. Fiance and I have been very much stuck in a “tomorrow we will be healthy” kind of rut. Well, tomorrow is here, and I will actually be healthier this time. 

I am hoping to start the Tracy Anderson Method today. I have a bunch of her DVDs that my Fiance so graciously bought for me after weeks of begging. It is a pretty big commitment since it is an hour of cardio and an hour of muscular sculpture 6 days a week. Hopefully with the hive’s support I will be able to do this.

Post # 4
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@ Stassney: Way to go! That is the only way to do it I have found. Turn the switch on!

Things are still going really well for me. Getting to the gym 6 days a week still! phew! down 12 pounds! 🙂 woohoo. eating healthy and organicis so expensive…. BUT soooooo worth it! Food tastes so much better and I feel so much better. It is amazing.

I’m realy worried how this is all going to hold up once school starts in two weeks. eeeek. The advice I have gotten from everyone is schedule it into your day like a class. So that is what I am going to do. Write it down in a time slot haha.

Fatigue hit me really hard early last week… but I think I have recovered from that and I feel much better now during and after my work outs 🙂 So thats a releif!

Still remaining positive and trying to do the best I can and taking it one day at a time.

Post # 5
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hello ladies!

I did pretty good this last week!  I’ve been to the gym three times since Thursday…and definitely feeling the nice tight “worked out” muscles feeling today!  

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy:  Oh white water rafting sounds like a lot of fun (and hard work)!

@Stassney:  Good luck with the Tracy Anderson!  That is a big time commitment but you can absolutely do it!  We are here if you need us!

@Miss Baz: Good to hear that you are feeling better!  I am also trying to get back into a schedule before school starts up again as well – it is tough working full time and taking night classes while still fitting in exercise!  We just have to remember how good we feel when we work out!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 8/9/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors