(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 9/13/2010

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

hello! well… week 4 of p90x and i have been slacking… i skipped saturday and sunday, doubled up today and i need to double up tomorrow to catch up… im just so tired! i go to my endocrinologist on thursday tho… i think my thyroid meds are out of whack! anywhoooo! im definately toning up… i cant wait to take my 30 day p90x pictures to see if there is a difference! ohhhhhh and i am starting zumba 2 days a week… (i start with my aunt in 2 weeks!)

Post # 4
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

P90x, week 6!
I stick to it pretty good… Right after week 3, I left for vacation, and took 13 days off (walked a LOT though). I started again in the middle of week 4, and skipped only one day in week 5 – I am happy though because I had a bad cold and still missed only one.

However, while I still eat well, I feel bigger than when I started – maybe it’s the food I ate while on vacation that is hitting me (I had a bunch of theories in another thread, but I just thought of this one and think it must be it) – France+Spain= lots of meat and fried foods and foods cooked in fat… Duck, potatoes cooked in duck fat; beans cooked in duck fat with sausages; fried squid; lots of wine.. you get the picture… You try to eat healthy, say, a salad, well it has more ham than lettuce and it’s drenched in duck fat. So not many options there!

Well I’ll get on top of it now!

Post # 5
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

so, im finally getting back into it. about a month ago i found out the back problems i had been ignoring were getting really bad and it kind of scared me off from exercising. but, i have been doing physiical therapy and i might be buying a used stationary bike tonight…time to get my butt off the couch…

Post # 6
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Im on day4 of the shred!!! Not as sore anymore! & the 20min seems to be going faster!

Post # 7
1854 posts
Buzzing bee

I need a kick in the butt today to get up and workout!! Please help!

Post # 8
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@egb: KIIIICK!!!! get your butt up!!! 🙂

Post # 9
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@egb: DOUBLE KICK!

I did end up going to get that stationary bike…AWESOME PURCHASE!  Doesn’t look like it was used more then a few times, still has the price tag on it ($275 at Walmart) and I got it for 50 bucks!  It’s a Schwinn Active 10 upright stationary bike and I just did an hour workout that consisted of 15 minutes biking on the hill workout setting,  1minute rest, 90 seconds biceps curl/should press, 90 seconds tricep curls, back on the bike and repeat 2 more times.  Let’s just say I almost threw up, lol.

Post # 10
100 posts
Blushing bee

I did an hour on the elliptical yesterday…tonight I’ll do a DVD but not sure which. Maybe Shred or Pilates…Smile

Post # 12
1854 posts
Buzzing bee

Did it! Yay! Thanks for the encouragements! Today was P90x Chest/shoulders/triceps/Abs.

Post # 13
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@egb: good job…youre stronger then me, when i dont wanna work out it is soooooooo hard to get my butt up and do it

Post # 15
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Today was my 3rd time going to yoga, and I was SO disappointed! I don’t like the teacher nearly as much as the substitute that I had for the past two weeks. Unfortunately, the sub only teaches advanced classes. 🙁 The instructor I had today was sooo boring and slow. I caught myself just staring around totally bored. haha! I had to do the elliptical to make up for it!

Post # 16
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

last night i did another workout with my stationary bike, a little less hard core though.  tonight im planning on doing the shred, probably level two.

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 9/13/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors