(Closed) WORKOUT BUDDIES 9/6/2010

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Yay perfect post for me! I just started the couch-to-5K program yesterday and it was and epic fail for me… Today I finished it and fell super amazing! Good luck to everyone… P.S. How much do you all want to lose? At 5’7 and 177 I am aiming for 140is…

Post # 5
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hello ladies!  I am feeling better today…not 100% but not like my head is going to explode from my sinus headache haha.  I am going to try to get to the gym today and just do some cardio and light weights.  Or if that doesn’t happen, I will do the shred instead.  I just have to do SOMETHING today – I’ve felt so lazy lately!

@Miss Mitzie:  I am trying to tone up more than losing weight per se, but I think to do so I will need to lose about 10 lbs or so. It’s mostly around my stomach (which for me, is the HARDEST area on my body to lose weight), so I know I have to do much more cardio in addition some weights to make that happen.  Plus, step up the healthy food!  I don’t eat awful, but there are a few areas that could use improvement.

Post # 7
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@dance:It’s so nice to see another Canadian bride on here! Especially a prairie one. We’re soo few and far between!

I havent worked out yet today but I plan on doing my Insanity workout tonight! =)

Post # 9
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi Strangers! It’s been awhile. I can’t say I have done much good in the world of working out and eating right. I’ve been a slacker. I did workout on Sunday and Monday. I need to do something tonight.

I have 52 pounds to lose (after losing 50 already). If I could get my act in gear to lose an average of one pound a week (more some weeks and less others), I could reach my goal by next year.

I just wish people didn’t have those stupid treats at work. When I’m stressed, I eat. I would prefer the “when I’m stressed, I workout,” but I can’t just get up from my desk and run a mile. Thoughts?

Post # 11
424 posts
Helper bee

@ MissAsB – 30 Day Shred is killer. I’ve only gone to Level 2 once.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I love having those machines in my basement. Thank you Craigslist.

Has anyone tried Jillian’s Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism? I love it, but it kills me every time.

Post # 12
1774 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I am new to the workout buddies.  I did Day 1 of the shred Sunday, was super sore yesterday, and did it again tonight.  I am going to try to mix things up a bit- I think 10 days of doing the same thing over and over isn’t as helpful, and can be boring.  I was thinking of trying Banish Fat, boost metabolism tomorrow.  I have uverse, and they have several of Jillian’s workouts free on demand.

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee

@ guitargirl  – The Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism on my “on demand” section is only 24 minutes. The actual dvd is 48ish. Basically on the dvd you repeat every circuit (including the warm-up) twice. My version of on demand does each section only once (which would probably be just fine at first – I did that for several weeks before buying the dvd).

Post # 15
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

hiii everyone…. so this week i have been sticking with my workouts (p90x) except for yesterday… so today i decided to be proactive and double up since i missed one… bad idea! im so sore haha! oh and i lost 1lb this week at weightwatchers! yay!

The topic ‘WORKOUT BUDDIES 9/6/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors