(Closed) Workplace bullying?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

go to HR and file a complaint

Post # 4
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@beecurse:  I’m sorry this is happening to you 🙁  Are you able to go to HR or an office manager?  If her superior isn’t doing anything (which is a total shame) you definitely need to take it to HR if that’s a possibility.  That is considered harrassment and according to most companies, is handled under a zero tolerance policy.  I would encourage you to review your company’s handbook and find the segment that addresses harrassment and use that as your back-up. 

Post # 6
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@beecurse:  There’s only so much ‘proof’ you can provide.  You should, however, be keeping a document with a personal log of documentation regarding your harassment that you can forward.

Post # 7
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Every incident that occurs, write it down. Write everything down, don’t skip the details. File a complaint, research your rights. 

Post # 8
1876 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Document, document, document. Present documentation to HR. In the meantime, keep your head down and avoid boss.

The topic ‘Workplace bullying?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors