(Closed) Would would you call this shape wedding band?

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I dunno what the band you are looking for is called.  But the double band is called an enhancer.

I don’t really think this helps you out though.

Post # 5
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but I immediately thought of a contoured wedding band.  Here are some pictures:


Hope this helps  🙂


[attachment=679579,88280] [attachment=679579,88281]

Post # 6
1230 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

do you mean a contoured band?  Like these?

[attachment=680176,88342] [attachment=680176,88343]

Post # 8
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Then I think you may want to look into a custom band.

Post # 9
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I was just looking for my wedding band yesterday and was running into the same problem.  One place told me to reset my ring, we left to look elsewhere after that.  I am getting a band and then they are going to solder them together and at the same time put a notch in the band so they will sit flush.  Here is the band I am getting and my ring.

[attachment=686443,89060] [attachment=686443,89061]

Post # 10
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Please keep updating this…I’m going thru the exact same thing…i too have a 6 prong e-ring, and have tried on dozen’s of bands, but all have a huge gap…


Post # 13
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I ran into the same issue with an e-ring i wanted and I was told that they would have to make a custom notched band to fix the gap issue.  I think it may be difficult to find a band with a gap that is exactly the correct size…good luck!

The topic ‘Would would you call this shape wedding band?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors