(Closed) Would you drop a bridesmaid/groomsman if they couldn't make the rehearsal?

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: Would you drop a bridesmaid/groomsman if they couldn't make the rehearsal?
    Yes : (0 votes)
    No : (324 votes)
    100 %
  • Post # 91
    1832 posts
    Buzzing bee

What is a wedding party agreement? You seem to pop in and leave a comment with no details to see what kind of reaction you can get. It really is time to quit feeding the troll. She is leaving all these short comments to bait us. 

Post # 92
    13646 posts
    Honey Beekeeper

Please, you have a voice in this. Even if the pastor did request everyone for rehearsal, and even if the wording made it seem to you like a requirement, that’s all it is, a request. The venue is only offering one date and time for the rehearsal so bottom line is having everyone there is  untenable. Just tell him. 

Post # 93
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

My PRIEST missed my rehearsal due to an emergency. I only found out a half hour before. He sent another priest in his place to go through the motions with us.

I didn’t drop him and his role was way more important than a bridesmaid/groomsman.

Post # 94
    11517 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think the OP has all the advice she needs on this topic – I’m going to close this now.

The topic ‘Would you drop a bridesmaid/groomsman if they couldn't make the rehearsal?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors