(Closed) Would you pay $600 for these gloves?

posted 11 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: Would you pay $600 for these gloves?

Yes they are worth it

No way..

Meh

• Post # 47
    829 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

You can probably get someone to duplicate them on etsy for 1/10th the price. But I agree, they are cute, but not $600 cute

Post # 49
    59 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@KristenGotMarried:

These are gorgeous where?! Etsy???

Anywho, The gloves I think, look cute.. BUT like other posters; not 600$ cute. More like $200 or less cute. I would rock ’em.

BUT

Again it all depends on YOUR budget and how much they mean to you!

Some brides hate veils and refrain from getting them, then there are brides that pay $200/$400/$600 & up for theirs.. Are they nutty for spending or nixing. Nope. 

Post # 50
    5259 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

They are gorgeous!  But that is a lot.

Post # 51
    418 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I’m sorry I blinked and missed the gloves.

:p

Post # 52
    1106 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

No way would I pay 600 for those. I personally don’t like them but even if I did $600 for gloves that you will never wear again!! Its just outrageous.

Post # 53
    1073 posts
    Bumble bee

Personally, they’re not my style. And I’m not even spending that much on my dress. And even if I had the budget, I don’t think I’d ever spend $600 on ANY accessory, especially not one that I’m going to wear for one day. (The only exception to this would be my e-ring/wedding band, but I am literally going to wear those every day for the rest of my life).That being said, you’re not me. I’m sure you’d find a way to make them work with your dress and rock them, but I agree with PPs that you should try to find something a little less pricey!And my computer won’t let me un-italicize this. Sorry!

Post # 54
    831 posts
    Busy bee

I love those! I never even thought….

but no, I would not pay $600 for them. I am confident that you can find something somewhere with a cheaper option! Some etsy sellers do customer orders.

Post # 55
    83 posts
    Worker bee

I’ll be glad to sell these to any interested buyer for $30…

Post # 56
    1378 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Whats the big deal about them? Maybe $5

Post # 57
    587 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2009

Absolutely not (but then, I didn’t even spend that much on my dress).

Maybe try etsy alchemy. You can post a picture of what you want and get quotes (or so I’ve heard; I haven’t actually used it myself)

Post # 58
    99 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71355639/victoria-lace-fingerless-gloves-in-pure?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=fingerless+lace+gloves&ga_page=6&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

These are quite pretty and the etsy seller has some pretty crazy stuff so I bet you could ask her to embellish them for you or you could even do them yourself…if you start out with a lace glove then you should be able to embellish them yourself 🙂 I think they are really beautiful and delicate! Good luck!

Post # 59
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2012

If I could afford that I would definetly buy them they are beautiful, unique and sexy! Ive never seen a bride with sparkly gloves!

Post # 60
    1381 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I actually really like them, but $600? No way.

The topic ‘Would you pay $600 for these gloves?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors