(Closed) Would you pay $600 for these gloves?

posted 11 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: Would you pay $600 for these gloves?

Yes they are worth it

No way..

Meh

• Post # 76
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: December 2015

They’re pretty but I would echo the comments to check out etsy!

Post # 77
    141 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

Personally, I wouldn’t pay any amount of money for them.  I think they look really awkward.

Post # 78
    1835 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

I didn’t even bother looking at the gloves, because my answer is a resounding “OH HAYL NO”, regardless of what they look like or are made out of. $600 for a dress is bad enough, but for GLOVES?! Uh uh.

Post # 79
    197 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

This is probably really late but… They’re beautiful and cool looking but not for $600. Its a small wedding detail you could probably do without. And… if it’s a detail you really want… try finding something similar on etsy. Or see if an Etsy designer can create some for you. I forget what its call but its like a craigslist for custom requests.

Post # 80
    308 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I personally would never have $600 to spend on gloves, but those are pretty spectacular.  I would LOVE to see a pic of those gloves with a bouquet!  I love them!!!!

Post # 81
    2051 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2006

I like them but I didn’t even need to see the pic to say no way in HELL would I drop that kind of skrilla on jeweled hand covers.

Post # 82
    Hostess
    7941 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

I don’t really understand how they can justify charging that much, where did $600 worth of material go????

They are interesting but no definitely not. I don’t think they add enough to the outfit to justify such an outrageous price.

Post # 83
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

definitely not worth 600, i would think if 60,lol

The topic ‘Would you pay $600 for these gloves?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors