Post # 16
There’s no conceivable way I’d go to any wedding anywhere by then, but would probably wait until she in all likelihood cancels. If she doesn’t, and there’s no miracle cure, tell her by the due date. If you are in the wedding, be sure she knows you are intending to play things by ear.
Post # 17
It depends on your states rules. We’re on a stay at home order until June 10th and who knows how that could change.
Post # 18
I certainly would not base any decision on state rules. At a certain point, the priority will become getting back to business, not protecting every individual.
Post # 19
- Wedding: October 2020 - Concord, Ontario
With what is going on with the Covid 19 vírus I would be very hesitant to RSVP to a wedding. I would wait as long as I possibly can and if I don’t feel safe then I won’t go and as of right now their wedding date may still be postponed
Post # 20
I wouldn’t go. There are still going to be coronavirus then and I wouldn’t do anything with a crowd of people.
Post # 21
Nope. I wouldn’t go. That’s too many people too soon.
Post # 22
I’m in the same boat. I’m in my friend’s wedding scheduled for the second week of June, and I have an Airbnb booked and everything. Really worried about the whole thing. My state has an indefinite stay home order so who knows when it’ll be lifted, but deep down I still don’t want to go.
Post # 23
We are invited to a wedding on June 12 but haven’t received the invite yet as I think the couple is trying to figure out if the date will work. If we did get it, I would wait until the RSVP date and make the decision then. If I HAD to decide today, I would say no.
Post # 24
We’re officially out of school until April 24, but word on the street (or buzz from the county) is that we will be virtual through the rest of the school year. I would not feel comfortable enough before the end of June to travel to a wedding or to attend any large gatherings. I don’t know how things will look in the fall, but I wouldn’t plan on anything being “normal” until then – and it may not even happen then.
Post # 25
Nope, wouldn’t be attending. It’s too soon, too many people, and I’m expecting so nope.
Post # 26
If traveling or gatherings would be allowed by then I’d definitely go. If not then there would be no wedding to begin with. Therefore I’d RSVP yes
We are invited to a wedding which is planned for June 6th. We have a house booked but there aren’t any invitations out yet. I am curious how the couple will handle it. Curious how this whole thing will play out to begin with.
Post # 27
No. Even if things are better by then second waves are common and a wedding is exactly the type of large event where things spread
Post # 28
No, even if lockdown lifts I dobut it will be enough to be able to attend a big function safely