(Closed) Would you want to wear this while getting ready? [REVISED]

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: Would you be okay getting ready in this or should I keep searching?
    Yes, I'd be fine getting ready in this : (96 votes)
    81 %
    No, keep searching (please describe better option below) : (22 votes)
    18 %
    [deleted option] : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 17
    322 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Id like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
    2585 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@Shkragoldfish:  I wish I was your Bridesmaid or Best Man because I would love one of those!! Especially since you’re making them very nice!!

Post # 20
    1823 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Super cute idea!  I’d love to receive this!  Make sure you come back and post photos when your all done ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
    4046 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

Very cute! I’d definitely love to recieve once and wear it to get ready in!

Post # 23
    4044 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@rebwana:  I think its a great idea! I don’t know if you have any really hippy / big thigh-ed bridesmaids lol but I am like that and those types of skirts look AWFUL on me. I would just make sure they will look ok on everyone – but if they can also wear them as a dress, I’d probably just do that. 

Post # 24
    425 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I wouldn’t have a problem with the skirt, but I would the tube dress.  I know I could just not use it as a dress, but I would be disappointed I had less options.  I’m very big on top, slim everywhere else, so anything like that (strapless in general) is just not enough support on top and is not flattering.  

I guess I am half and half!  ๐Ÿ™‚  As long as you are accounting for each body type, you should be fine if your girls are comfortable in this kind of thing!

Post # 25
    402 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

They’re cute, I wouldn’t want to wear it…but if your girls are down with dresses, I bet they’ll love them!! 

Post # 26
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Those are really cute. I’d be really happy to get that from the bride

Post # 28
    881 posts
    Busy bee

I love these kind of skirts. They are super comfy. I personally like the idea better than robes or   bridesmaid tank tops or anything because it’s rewearable. I think it’s a great idea because it’s made by you! Which makes it even special-er in my opinion ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 29
    3949 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Love these better than robes.  Robes always seem to slide open or are too short idk.  These are great tho!

Post # 30
    79 posts
    Worker bee

Those are really cute! I think it’s a better idea than the robes I have been seeing. I would love to get one.

Post # 31
    5636 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Ohhh I really like those…makes me want one!

The topic ‘Would you want to wear this while getting ready? [REVISED]’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors