(Closed) Wow! 10/10/10 Bride from USA Wins Bronze!!!

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 4
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Yay! I’m loving the Olympic… spirit. I’m having the time of my life actually! The streets are one big party & business is slammin’. Canadians are not usually very patriotic, but everywhere I go I can hear “Oh Canada” in the background! There are tons of free concerts & I’ve seen a handful of my favourite artists (including Jill Barber, Hawksley Workman & Sam Roberts) Oooh and Hawksley gave me googley eyes & sang “Your beauty must be rubbing off on me” to me! I walked around in a daze after that. Sure, I may be getting married this year but it can’t top Hawksley singing to me! haha 🙂

There are tons of free events & parties around the city. I wish everyone could experience this 🙂 

We are sensored from the “politics” surrounding the games & other peoples opinions of us, but thats probably what makes it so lovely. Nothing but sunshine & rainbows in Vancouver 🙂 To answer your question belle: I loved watching skeleton & luge! And of course… I’m going crazy over hockey!

The topic ‘Wow! 10/10/10 Bride from USA Wins Bronze!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors