(Closed) WOW! $99 for $700 bridal floral package

posted 7 years ago in Toronto
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m not sure how I would feel about a spa doing my flowers…. But I’d like to see the $250 bridal bouquet made only of roses! That thing must weigh a TON!!! LOL! If they do good work, that’s an awesome deal. I just hope they don’t get swamped from the deal!

Post # 4
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m always skeptical of these deals but if it’s legit thats awesome.

Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I buy stuff at the time from Groupon and haven’t had a problem at all. I wonder though how these people are making any money. I can’t imagine that the mark up on roses is THAT much?! I mean, even with these deals you have to figure the place is making a couple of bucks off it… Did you buy this one? I’d be interested to see how it turns out!

Post # 8
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@tranquility: So if they’re getting $50 for the deal at the end of the day, and you get “$700 worth of roses”, I have to be pretty skeptical about the quality and their ability to deliver. There’s no photos of their work or pricing for anything on their website. I’m not sure I’d put my wedding flowers in the hands of that deal…

Post # 9
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I got this in the mail as well and was just about to post to WB, but you guys beat me to it 🙂

Was reading it this morning with my Fiance and he thought it was a very good deal and wanted me to get it until I pointed out that Roses are one of my least favourite flowers and I do not want roses in my bouquet. I would be ok with having them If I could make sure that the colour was right, but the colour is subject to season and availability. Also, the deal includes 4 Bridesmaid or Best Man bouquets and 4 groomsment boutanniers and we only have one Maid/Matron of Honor and one Best Man, so it’s kinda a waste. Still, if it was not for Roses Only, I think I would get this deal.

The topic ‘WOW! $99 for $700 bridal floral package’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors