(Closed) wtoo 876

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think its a pretty dress but I think its one of those styles where I can’t tell if it’d actually be flattering on real people. I have a large bust so I’m not sure I could wear it well.

This is definitely one to track down in person in my opinion.

Post # 4
52 posts
Worker bee

I actually think it would look beautiful even on a full figured woman. But, you never know for sure unless someone tries is on. Hopefully, we’ll get some pics!

Post # 5
14496 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love that dress, but like the others I would have to see it on to tell. 

Post # 6
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I think it’s cute, but I agree with the above. Hopefully someone has some pictures to share!

Post # 7
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

pretty! it should be more flattering because it has that band around the waist, but you’ll have to try it on to make sure. it depends on the shapes of your bms.

Post # 8
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That is a gorgeous dress! Does it come in a long style?

Post # 10
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is the dress my girls chose.  It was flattering on everyone.  They range from a size 0 to a size 16.  Most of them have big busts and it covers them very well.  No cleavage hanging out with this one.  The only one they tried on that did of the 30 dresses.  The contrasting browns make it really flattering, but the girls are getting all black because it matches the wedding style.  It only comes in a short style too.

Post # 11
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I love the top (the twisty thing) – I also wonder if their colors would be hard to match? Are they available in your colors?

Post # 13
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@dddd89  I’ll post a picture after the wedding.  I assume you went to the WTOO website and picked the colors to see what they look like together.  The all black one they are getting looks like this:

[attachment=1512104,191087]

Post # 14
988 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

i think it’s beatiful! great choice

The topic ‘wtoo 876’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors