(Closed) Wtoo spring 2016 collection! "Elise" gown anyone!?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

AHHH… I got it! This is totally not altered and I’m holding it together lol. I love her! Ps: the binder clip is to clip down that weird peice of fabric in the middle I plan on removing that.

Post # 18
619 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
kfreiss :  ooooohh! that dress looks PERFECT on you!! 💖💖

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Love seeing my dress on others!! You all look stunning!! Anyone have pictures in Elise?

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I love the Elise too and it looks great on you kfreiss! I’m dying to know how it looks in the dark–do the sequins shimmer in dim lighting? Did the sequens give a shimmer in your photos? I can see the shimmer in the first photo. 

Post # 21
18 posts
Newbee

<div id=”st-safari-extension-is-installed”> </div>

View original reply
kfreiss :  please post a pic once you have that netting part in the middle taken out! I am contemplating having mine removed but I haven’t seen a picture of this dress without it.

Post # 22
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
princessmeowth :  I definitely will! I forgot to take pictures at my last fitting but it COMPLETELY transforms the dress.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Post # 23
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
kfreiss :  dang it, too late, got married in mine mesh intact last month! Would still love to see how yours turned out. 

Post # 24
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi all! I have just bought this dress but bought it in ivory lace with tha nude lining… but I worry I should have gone for a lighter colour as I’ve seen this colour combo on others and it looks a bit dark/washed out :/ 

i asked the dress shop if I could change it but it’s too late apparently 🙁

Can someone who got this colour post some pics? Or anyone else who debated the colour let me know how you decided? Thanks! 

Post # 25
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Megan2 :  here is my wtooelise in ivory nude. I loved how unique the colors were. Especially in the videos it looks very elegant.

Post # 26
2 posts
Wannabee

Oh wow it does look gorgeous and you look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, it’s really given me some peace of mind! 

Post # 27
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
Megan2 :  I forgot to mention that finding an ivory veil was not easy. I found it on BHLDN. It is called stardust sky.

Post # 28
3 posts
Wannabee

what shapwear did everyone wear with this dress?

Post # 29
3 posts
Wannabee

what shapewear did everyone who wore the wtoo elise wear?

Post # 30
253 posts
Helper bee

I tried it on and thought the dress itself was gorgeous. It had the right amount of sparkle and I loved the scalloped neckline and the detailed design on the dress, BUT it just didn’t work with my body and it showed too much of my stomach.

The topic ‘Wtoo spring 2016 collection! "Elise" gown anyone!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors