(Closed) WW Brides 1/11-1/17

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
225 posts
Helper bee

Oh, oops, we changed boards!  I lost 2.8, pleased, but convinced it’s mostly water.  It’s gettign easier for me!  I have found a lot of foods that work well, and discovered sugar free gum when I have a sweet craving!

Post # 4
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats on the loss bees! I am joining WW for the first time this week. Do you prefer online or actualy meetings?

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Good stuff!  I just started last week too, I don’t attend meetings but I have the material and I do it by myself.  I lost 4 lbs.  I’d like to pretend none of it was due to the fact that I ‘lost my lunch’ on Saturday.  Whatev- its just the right amount to boost my momentum. 

Post # 7
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Ah, thanks for starting this thread this week! I was at work at 7 AM and am just now getting on a computer for the first time today! I lost 5.5 (I weigh on Friday) but am struuuuuuuuggling this week! Lots of sushi and chocolate.

Plus I just saw my ex-bf and his new gf and it’s ticking me off, because I know that he only brought her around to make me mad! I’m glad to be rid of the @$$.

Post # 9
225 posts
Helper bee

Mr. Bananas thought it was hilarious that when we got home at like 12:30 Saturday night (or Sunday morning!), intoxicated, I tracked my meal and drinks for that night that I hadn’t done yet.  Hey!  I figure it means it’s becoming ingrained!

Post # 10
1194 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@RobinBananas – Before I went out this weekend, I sat down and tracked my points just to see how many glasses of wine I was allowed to have for the night ๐Ÿ™‚

@carebearbrite – I only do WW online.  I tell my fiance that this board is like my meeting ๐Ÿ™‚

My fiance is starting to get healthy after the Super Bowl.  Eating well will get a little easier when he’s on board with me, especially since he’s the one who cooks dinner on weekdays.

Post # 11
225 posts
Helper bee

Yay to the Mr’s getting on board too!  Mine is not doing WW (no real need, he could probably slim up/tone up but is not outside his range) but has had no problems with subbing some of my WW foods (cheese and skinny cows), has no problems eating less starch and more veggies, doesn’t mind not bringing snack food home, and has even taken an interest in how many points he could eat and is currently usually consuming!  Couldn’t ask for better support on his end.  I think he is naturally a healthier eater anyway and I’ve tempted him to the dark side, teehee!

Post # 12
4567 posts
Honey bee

… I just ate most of a chocolate Santa. I am NOT happy with myself right now.

Post # 13
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

Hey Guys!

Everyone did so well with their weigh-ins!

I lost 1.6 lbs and I had 15 weekly points left and earned 25 activity points – I am not going to lie I am a little disappointed. I usually lose a bit more than that on my first week of going hardcore! I am thinking that maybe because I have changed up my activity (not used to doing spinning and yoga/pilates) that maybe I have put on some extra muscle – I dunno (I am already very muscular) Oh well!

Yesterday I did really well and only went 1.5 points into my weekly points (I was really craving chocolate so KM I feel ya! But I only have the “thins” in my house so that helps as they are only 2 points)

@carebear – I only do online also but it depends if you need the accountability of the meetings!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Post # 14
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Welllll, it seems like I lost 2.4lbs, I was slightly disappointed, but it’s still something so I’m happy about it too. When I stepped on the scale today, it looked like I was another 2lbs down! I’m starting to get into the habit of weighing myself every morning, but it is really reinforcing b/c every morning it’s slightly down than the morning before. I even weighed myself after my 30-day shred (omg SUCKS) workout and I was still down 2 lbs.

I just wish time would speed up so I can hit 10lbs, then 15lbs, then 20lbs…

Glad to see you guys all lost too!!

Post # 15
4567 posts
Honey bee

Future- maybe you weren’t eating enough? I know I can’t usually eat all my weekly and activity points but I know alot of people that need to, otherwise their body goes into starvation mode.

Post # 16
2719 posts
Sugar bee

I just started on Saturday! The last 3 days have been sooooo hard!!!

The topic ‘WW Brides 1/11-1/17’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors