(Closed) WW Brides 1/18-1/24

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
225 posts
Helper bee

I lost around a pound and a half, I think?  Not as good, but I expected it to be slow, as I have less to lose (making it harder, in my experience) and am less good about not sampling, lol.  Trying to stay on track this week!  Had a glass of wine tonight putting me at -2 points for the day.  Oh well πŸ™‚

Post # 5
225 posts
Helper bee

I lost around a pound and a half, I think?  Not as good, but I expected it to be slow, as I have less to lose (making it harder, in my experience) and am less good about not sampling, lol.  Trying to stay on track this week!  Had a glass of wine tonight putting me at -2 points for the day.  Oh well πŸ™‚

Post # 6
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I just weighed in – I lost three pounds in my first week! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Congrats on all the losses, ladies!!! I reached my 5% goal last night – yay!!! I’ve done WW several times in the past, but they never had a 5% goal before, so the 10% goal always seemed so far away. Now I feel like I can actually reach it. Mini goals definitely help πŸ™‚ 

Post # 8
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Way to go, Polkadot!!  I’m right between my 5% and 10% goal now.  I plan to stop at 10% as my goal weight.  Just hope I get there before my March wedding!!  I started on Halloween and I’m down to the minimum 18 points now (before weekly points) and it is really hard!!! 18 points is nothing!!!  Argh.

I weighed in last night and was up .4 lb.  Not surprising as I really strayed last week and thus paid the price at weigh in.  Just glad it wasn’t more than .4 lb!  Getting back on track this week.  Made some of that 0 point WW soup yesterday and plan to eat on it all week.

On a brighter note, I went shopping over the weekend and bought all size 4 pants and skirts!!  I had been squeezing into 8s when I started WW so it’s really exciting to fit into old clothes and buy size 4.  That will def keep me motivated to stay on track!!!

Stay strong this week, everybody!!!  Resist the temptation!!

Post # 9
225 posts
Helper bee

I was super hungry all day and didn’t nderstand why until I tracked points before dinner and realized I had like 5 points after eating my tco salad….no wonder!

Post # 10
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

Hey Guys

Sorry I have been MIA!

I only lost .4 lbs last week (boo!) But I kinda knew it wasn’t going to be so good. We went out for wings!!! Eek! Here is a Public Service Announcement 7 chicken wings = 22 points!!!!!! Thats my full points allowance for the day!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Trying to be better this week! Good thing I am starting early (7 months to the wedding) and I don’t have too much to lose but no more chicken wings! πŸ˜‰

Post # 11
967 posts
Busy bee

mmmm chicken wings!!

I just had a strong moment.. I reaaaaaally wanted to order a pizza, but instead, threw in a frozen smart ones meal. Four points versus 20? no question! *victory dance*

Post # 12
225 posts
Helper bee

Yeah – I wannnnnt pizza/wings/you name it, but have decided to not go over my points for a month – hopefully by then I’ll have lost enough to motivate me through a no loss week.  But I don’t see myself being able to never splurge on those things – just trying to hold off πŸ™‚

Post # 13
967 posts
Busy bee

Okay… I am really wanting to make popcorn.. and not the fat free stuff… the buttery, oily, delicious kind. Sigh.. but I really want to lose weight. So I guess that’s the sacrifice I make. I guess I will try to ease the craving with fruit instead!

Post # 14
225 posts
Helper bee

@SweetheartDealer – WW keeps me going because if I caved in and made the less healthy popcorn (or stopped at McDonalds, in my case) I would have to track it, and then I would feel all kinds of terrible.

I just had a SF dark chocolate Jello pudding – not to bad!

Post # 16
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

Sorry to make you guys think about chicken wings LOL!

I am going over my points majorly (again) this week! But it’s my period week UGH!!!! I want to EAT THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! and I am craving chocolate like NOBODY’s business! Luckily I am sticking to the 100 cal chocolates and limiting myself to 2 a day so that is only 4 points (2 pts each)!

@Sweetheart – when I am craving popcorn I make smartpop and add my own butter (the real stuff) that way I know what is going in and only add as much as I can afford points wise and then…. I can eat the whole bag!!!!!! LOL And a little butter (1/2tbsp) actually goes a long way!

The topic ‘WW Brides 1/18-1/24’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors