(Closed) WW Thread 2/15-2/21

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Well, I weigh in tomorrow but according to my scale, I’m up. I totally BLEW IT this weekend. How’s this for weird though – my pants felt loose, and two separate people told me today I look like I’m losing weight!!! My history with Weight watchers is that I lost a lot one week (four last week) and then the next week I’m up, and the week after that, I’m down a lot more again. So, I’ll be curious if I go up tomorrow what next week does! I guess my body’s a yo yo like that! Great job on the loss Nlmiele!!

Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I would have blown it this weekend, but I got the stomach flu! We’ll see what that does to my week. I lost two pounds last week–which makes 6 pounds in three weeks. When I have done WW in the past, the loss is usually greater by now, but I will take what I can get.

@ Nimiele–I have also been doing the Shred too. Haven’t made it past level 1 yet, but I think it is definitely making a difference.

Post # 5
967 posts
Busy bee

Yep, up two pounds. Sigh. Gotta get serious about tracking all my “BLTs” (bites, licks and tastes!”

Post # 6
118 posts
Blushing bee

Just joined WW today. Have you guys found that it works? I hope I can stick with it. Any advice??

Post # 7
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

WW totally works!!  I started on Halloween and have gone down two sizes.  I haven’t weighed this little in almost ten years!! 

I skipped my weigh in this week.  It was Monday and I had two showers over the weekend, which meant a ton of good food.  I let myself eat whatever I want on “special occasion days” so I’m not going to dwell on it.  I’ll just try to get back on the wagon and weigh in again next week.

One tip — don’t weigh yourself every day.  You’ll make yourself batty with little ups and downs.  And it’s much more exciting to have the “big reveal” at the WW meeting or wherever you do your weekly weigh-in.  It’s more motivating and exciting to celebrate a 2-3 lb loss versus in .4 lb increments. 

Post # 8
118 posts
Blushing bee

Two sizes?! That’s awesome.  All I know is that I felt like I was STARVING last night. I’m just used to eating so much more than they allow in your alloted number of points.

Post # 9
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Hang in there Patty.  The first week or two are the worst.  Your stomach will get used to eating less.  And you will get used to finding low point foods to snack on.  My latest obsession is the Fiber One granola bars – particularly the oat & chocolate flavor.  Sooooo good!!  And perfect when I’m craving chocolate.  They’re just 2 pts.  I also recommend “Better ‘n Peanut Butter” which is just 1 pt per Tablespoon.  It’s found in the gourmet section and def more expensive than your regular Jiff or Skippy but delicious.  Add it to a 1 pt Tablespoon of Smucker’s grape jelly and a 1 pt fiber one english muffin, and you have a 3 pt PB&J.  Delicious!! 

Post # 11
118 posts
Blushing bee

I already feel like I’m not as hungry! I made the Dijon Pork Cutlets and Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan recipes for dinner and I’m actually full after it.  Somehow I only consumed 17 points today so far, I’m not even that hungry! A glass of wine for me!!

Post # 12
967 posts
Busy bee

mmm fiber one bars. I love them!! You get 48 at Costco for $9, such a savings!

I did GREAT this week, but then last night we had dinner with friends which totally almost wiped out all of my flex points. I better stick to my plan rigorously – weigh in is on tuesday and the home scale looks good, I hope the WW scale reflects that too!

Post # 13
225 posts
Helper bee

Hey all, been silent for a couple weeks.  It’s been a struggle between going to NYC for a weekend, Valentine’s Day…etc, but I am hanging in there.   I made my 5% goal last week (and then set a new one) and am down close to 10lbs total!  Mr. Bananas says he can see a difference.  I don’t see it as much, but my pants, while not loose, are no longer at the awkward point of telling me I really need a larger size.  In fact, the one larger size (which I *just* bought before starting, grr waste of money) are unwearable!  All in all, it hasn’t been as quick as I would have hoped (I thought if I could lose 2lbs a week I would basically be done by the end of Feb, the average has been more like 1 lb) but it’s definitely working.  Keep it up ladies!  It gets easier after the first couple weeks.

Post # 14
967 posts
Busy bee

I did awesome this week but as usual have overate this weekend. I just spent 40 minutes chopping up pineapple, watermelon and oranges to have a sweet but healthy dessert for the week. I weigh in Tuesday, I feel like I’m down from last week, so I hope I am! Good luck for this next week, weight watchers! I wish we could have  a BRIDE TO BE WW meeting, how fun would that be? hehe

The topic ‘WW Thread 2/15-2/21’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors