(Closed) WW Thread 2/8-2/14

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 4
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m here! I managed to still lose almost a pound despite our caterer tasting and the superbowl. Woot woot! This weekend, though, I’m going in knowing I’m totally f**ked cause we’re going to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for Valentine’s Day and I’m goin OFF in there. I’m eating what I want and I’m not tracking s**t! I’ve earned it. I’m at 10.5 lbs lost in 5 weeks. 

Post # 6
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

So I didn’t weigh myself last week and finally weighed in this week to see the damage of my 2 week free for all! Not too bad I gained 1.6 lbs.

I am back on the wagon this week and I too am having a free for all on Valentines day and soo because of that I am going to make sure all 35 or my weekly points are available and so no going over daily points for me this week!

Post # 7
2719 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

This week has been pretty tough with a birthday patry and the super bowl. I’m alittle worried about weighing in this week. I’m making sure I don’t go over at all this week. I’m pretty good with V-day. I found a website that tells you point values of different menu items at restaurants. I’ll just eat light early in the day.

Post # 8
732 posts
Busy bee

When I weighed in last Sunday, I had only lost .2lbs, bu it brought me .1lb past my 5% goal, so I DID feel like I accomplished something! Then I stepped on the scale on Tuesday, and I know I shouldn’t have done it- but I just felt smaller so I wanted to see- I had a 1.2lb loss from the original .2, whic took me into the 140-range, and I haven’t been there for so long!!

If thats all true, then I’ve lost about 10lbs! And I’m finally starting to notice it. Finally. I’m really excited to weigh in this Sunday! 😀

Post # 10
3162 posts
Sugar bee

@Sweetheart – AWW that sucks! Stress eating is the worst because it’s like a compulsion. It’s really important to resist the urge, though, because stress or comfort eating can very easily become a pattern.

My mom was a stress/comfort eater and she had bypass surgery at 48. She’s since had the gastro-whateverthehell it is surgery (the permanent one, not the band) and she’s finally healthy again after many years, but stress eating is something I have to actively tell myself not to do. I find that WW really helps with that, actually.

The topic ‘WW Thread 2/8-2/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors