1134 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

=)

Post # 4
1361 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Me! I think lol We had originally planned on waiting until 2016 but I really dont see that happening, I want the wedding done and over with so I can be married to my best friend! Moving it up means we can’t have a honeymoon right away (I would be doing my one year internship and do not get vacation time) but that just means when I finish we celebrate that we’re married and that I graduated!!! Hi month twin 😉 

Post # 5
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Hi there! We are also planning for may 2015 🙂 i graduate from university at the end of this year and we would have loved 2014, but my boyfriend and i both agreed that extra time to save money would be a good idea. He is putting a deposit on his first home in August this year! So we are also saving for things for the new home

Post # 6
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hey fellow month twins!!

The Fiance and I are planning on getting married on either the 30th or the 31st May 2015. We initially wanted to get married in 2104 but we wanted to push it back to give us more time to save. After my initial research of wedding costs, I’m tempted to move it back one more year but I don’t think I can wait that long lol. We’ll most likely have to delay our honeymoon because I will be in the middle of finishing my Masters degree Frown But I’m looking at it as giving us more time to save for a kick-arse honeymoon Laughing

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

Woohoo!! 2015 brides!!

Did anyone book their venues yet? My fiance and I booked ours last week! I’m ready to get the ball moving..haha.

Post # 9
444 posts
Helper bee

Hello ladies!!!! My Fiance & I are planning to have our wedding on 05.15.15! I thought I seemed “crazy” to others because I have already contacted quite a few venues even though we aren’t getting married for 2 years. Now I dont feel so crazy :). 

I think we are going to wait until closer to the end of the year to book but I am a very impatient person so we will see.

Congrats & happy planning month twins!!!!

Post # 10
44 posts
Newbee

My date is May 16, 2015 and I am super excited.  Seems like a long time away but I think it will go fast.  I’m glad I am not the only one planning 2 years out.  Congrats everyone!

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee

Yes its finally up! 

@StephanieElise We have the same wedding date! 

ANd yes we booked our venue! We are getting married at the Hampshire House in Boston!

Post # 12
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@StephanieElise:  It’s going to fly! we started planning March 2012 and here it is, 4 months before the wedding in a blink of an eye!

Post # 13
1133 posts
Bumble bee

We just got engaged last week so we haven’t picked a date yet (debating between a holiday weekend or not), but it’s definitely May 2015!  So excited I can finally plan without sounding crazy!

Post # 14
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Ours will be May or April 2015.. depends on how long we can wait! So excited already.

Post # 15
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

another 2015 bride!!!

Post # 15
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

StephanieElise:  Ahhh we are 100% date twins! My Fiance and I are also getting married May 30th, 2015!

The topic ‘Yaaaay! They have added 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors