(Closed) Yale Club/Michael Jordan's/Tribeca 360-Opinions Please

posted 5 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@PixieNYC:  Did Bridgewaters confirm that they won’t be open for your wedding?  If so, I’m so sorry to hear that!  Unfortunately, I don’t have much insight into those venues, though Tribeca 360 is probably the closest of the three to Bridgewaters in terms of feel.  Good luck… I’m sure you’ll have a beautiful wedding no matter what!!!

Post # 4
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Tribeca 360 has gorgeous views! It’s a new space so everything is clean and well-put together.  I’ve been to a wedding at Tribeca Rooftop (same caterer) and the food was good.  They had a 160 person min (I think) for May dates, but that may be negotiable.

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hi, hope you finalize on a new venue for your wedding by now.  If not you might want to consider Battery Garden.  My freind just got married there:)

Post # 6
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Michael Jordan’s is an amazing space, with really excellent food. The service is great, too!

Also, when I lived in the city I commuted through Grand Central every day and envied the weddings I’ve seen there. The main staircase would make for some seriously stunning photos, and there’d be plenty for your guests to do without leaving grand central if you had any sort of ceremony/reception gap for photos. 🙂

Post # 7
922 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Yale Club was my second choice so I didn’t get married there.   I liked their menu options and their grand ballroom.  I have a friend who got married there and she raved about it.

Post # 8
22 posts
Newbee

All great options, but I think Michael Jordans is so unique and SO New York!

[Post moderated for self promotion]

Post # 10
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Did you already decide????  If not, YALE CLUB.  I got married there, it’s what they do.  Their food was incredible (they threw in extras – raw bar and premium alcohol/specialty drinks and wedding cake) – and because it’s literally what they do, they have it down to a tee.  It’s gorgeous and perfectly choreographed (from reserving a hotel suite for you & your loved ones during the night to working seamlessly with your vendors) – plus they have a terrace over midtown and it’s just gorgeous.  They really bend over backwards and act as wedding planner & day-of planner….  I couldn’t say better things about their seamless-behind-the-scenes planning abilities. Let me know if you have QQs

Post # 11
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

PS — at our Yale Club wedding, we had our wedding photos taken in Grand Central —  we just walked across the street!  You need a photo permit to do that, and the Yale Club took care of all that — so NYC and so classic to have you pics taken in Grand Central. 

The topic ‘Yale Club/Michael Jordan's/Tribeca 360-Opinions Please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors