(Closed) Ya’ll am I really going to spend $850 on a pair of shoes?

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
  • poll: Should I buy the shoes?
    Yes you only get married once! : (45 votes)
    14 %
    You are crazy to pay that! : (281 votes)
    86 %
  • Post # 3
    1498 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

IMO, they are not that cute for that price.

What does your dress look like and what color would you get them in?

Post # 4
    4547 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

If you love them and can afford them, go for it! I honestly can’t see paying that much money for a pair of shoes but if they’re your dream shoes than do it.

Post # 5
    3620 posts
    Sugar bee

I’d say if they’re in budget and you are in love with them, why not?

Post # 7
    1498 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I just don’t think I could do it. I don’t know how those bows would look peeking out from underneath your dress.

But if those are your feet in them, they look cute, just not for your wedding (IMO).

Post # 8
    3788 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I don’t think you’re crazy for wanting to spend that much on shoes. They are really nice shoes, though I am not 100% sure about them with your dress. But that’s a personal decision and if you love it, go for it.

Post # 9
    14398 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I say sure! go for it, especially for the wedding.  If you can afford it and really love it, I’d say it was a good splurge regardless!  I love my LV handbag splurges! =D

Post # 10
    1391 posts
    Bumble bee

Honestly not trying to be a butthead but they personally for me are not that cute to pay that much for them. What does your shorter dress look like? Does it match?

If you love them get them, but either way $850 for shoes in my eyes is pretty expensive.

Post # 12
    558 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

If you love the shoes and they are in your budget, go for it!  While I wouldn’t spend that much on shoes, my take is that if you are responsible and saving for retirement, etc, and still have money left over, that money is to be spent! You can’t take it with you.

Post # 13
    2588 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I would never pay that much for shoes, but if you can afford it, go for it.

Post # 14
    10367 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

Ok, I LOVE those shoes, but do not think they go with your dress. I would wear them a ton after the wedding though, so that would make it more worth it to me. I think you could find spectacular shoes that fit your dress better, for that price or less!

Post # 15
    1046 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

I don’t really think they go with your dress.

The topic ‘Ya’ll am I really going to spend $850 on a pair of shoes?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors