(Closed) Y'all I'm in the 160's!!!!

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 2
421 posts
Helper bee

Hooray! Congratulations to you– losing weight isn’t easy, but it sounds like you’re making great progress! It’s truly incredible how eating well and drinking lots of water can completely jumpstart weight loss.

Post # 4
421 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SandyBee23: I remember gaining quite a bit of weight in college, but it all came off (and then some!) as soon as I started cooking for myself instead of eating cafeteria junk every day and getting some actual exercise. Treat yourself to those tights!!

Post # 5
238 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations! Best of luck getting into the 150’s. I think the hardest part is getting started and sticking with it. You’ve already done that, so here’s to being awesome

Post # 6
403 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SandyBee23:  Congrats! Healthy eating makes such a huge difference in weight loss. 

Post # 7
Hostess
1710 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
SandyBee23:  Yay!! So happy for you!!  Keep up the awesome habits and you will continue down the path you are on.  Congrats girl!  🙂

Post # 9
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
SandyBee23: Congradulations Bee!!! That is so exciting!!!   

Post # 10
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Yayyy congrats!! I actually know that feeling because I was always in the 170s or 180s. Breaking into the 160s was a huge accomplishment for me and I know it is for you too! Hard work pays off! Since I reached my goal March 2011, I’ve been comfortably between 145-150 at 5’8″. It’s all about replacing bad habits with good ones but still having a donut or cheeseburger every now and then because…we’re human and sometimes we just need that stuff to keep going. 🙂

Post # 10
7365 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Congrats I hope to join you soon in that bracket as well. 

Post # 12
11375 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

Congrats bee,thats so amazing! 

Post # 14
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Wohooooo!  Congratulations!  Sounds like you have worked super hard and I’m 100% sure your going to get to that goal. Keep it up girl. You got this! 

Post # 15
5081 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
SandyBee23:  Yeah, girl! That’s awesome. I just started out on my journey, after gaining quite a bit of weight since being with my husband (him taking me out a lot and me eating what he eats). I just finished one round of Whole30 and lost 12 lbs so far. I’m keeping on trucking, it certainly helps to see success stories like yours!

And By The Way, I totally get being deceivingly heavy for your size. People are really surprised when they find out how much I weigh. I’m 5’3″ and was wearing XS and S clothes and size 4s at 150 (which is still technically overweight).

The topic ‘Y'all I'm in the 160's!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors