• Wedding: March 2012

Wow, looks great!

Cookie is sooo cute 😀

Post # 5
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Cutest dog ever!

And the deck/yard look good too! I love the red chairs, so bright and happy! The crosspattern/trellis under the deck behind the trees/shrubs is so great! Love it!

Post # 6
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow! Great work and cute dog!

Post # 7
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Looks great!! We are currently fixing up our backyard as well. We just planted some vegetables on Sunday and all the tulips are in bloom!

Post # 9
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Beautiful! I wish it wasn’t snowing here so I could go back to landscaping!

With your problem area, could you put some small culverts in and then put a flower bed on top of it? That way your bed wouldn’t wash out.

Post # 12
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Looks wonderful! Must feel good to see it mostly finished and looking so beautiful out back!  And your dog is such a cutie!!

Post # 13
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

You could maybe slope it to one or two tiny “ditches” then, and put rocks where you intend the water to flow. It’d be above ground, but it looks like you are ok with rocks, and then the rest could be a flower bed?

You could also do the rocky “ditches”, put in mulch or more rocks everywhere else, and then use planters so you ensure that your flowers won’t wash away. You could decorate with those globes or various “moon beam” products that catch solar rays, and/or a shepherd’s hook with a hanging basket, and/or a birdbath. They have so many styles that it you can go in any decoration too!

Ooh, now I’m getting ideas… You really do have me getting so excited for gardening season! 🙂

The topic ‘Yard & Deck Improvements so far …PIC HEAVY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors