42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Absolutely beautiful. Looks amazing on you definitely yes ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Its lovely but I think if you are not certain then it’s a no. 

Post # 6
785 posts
Busy bee

It looks great on you! But if you’re not sure about it now, you will definitely regret it later. Try on some more just to calm your nerves…if you keep coming back to this one then it’s your dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It’s pretty, but I agree with PP; if you’re not sure then no. Plus you have amazing figure and I think you could do better. 

Post # 9
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think your last post says it perfectly – it’s not your dress.  It is beautiful, but if your not sold, than it’s not your dress.

Post # 10
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Don’t buy it unless you’re sure.  Something extra special may be out there for you.  Ya look amazing but you don’t wanna regret it later.

Post # 11
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think I’m slightly underwhelmed by the way the skirt on this particular dress flares out (is it pleating?), but otherwise I think this dress is beautiful. But like others have said, if you’re not sure, then it’s probably not the one..

Post # 12
879 posts
Busy bee

I’m partial to this dress as it ‘s one of the ones still in the running for me. Did you consider wearing the belt that goes with it?  I feel like that adds a nice touch to the dress. I think you look great in it, but like a PP said, if it doesn’t feel right you should keep looking.

Post # 13
2281 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

yes

Post # 15
52 posts
Worker bee

I agree with others who say -if you aren’t totally wowed by it, then it’s a no. It’s more important that YOU feel gorgeous in it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love the dress but I can relate because Im tall also.  I say don’t get it  because you will regret it later.  You will find the dress!

The topic ‘Yes or No? Mori Lee 4902’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors