(Closed) Yes to the Dress?!? Mori Lee #2674 Help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
  • Post # 18
    8 posts
    Newbee

What did you do in the end, Jules? I am still trying to find the perfect underskirt with 3 weeks to go. I am a bit annoyed by this dress now as it looks so amazing in the model’s photo and it doesn’t seem to be that easy to reproduce the look. 

View original reply
    Jules725:  

Post # 19
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Hi, I am probably way too late, but I also picked this dress as the dress I am going to walk down the isle in. I purchased the ivory/caramel color-I thought this color combination was so pretty. I have attached some photos of me in the dress. This was the first time I put the dress on, it is way too big and long. I am five feet, two inches and I purchased the shortest length.

Post # 20
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: August 2017

Hi All,

I realise I am a bit late in replying or even posting on these topics, but I have been doing A LOT of research while trying to find my perfect dress, and its been almost impossible to find the pictures of this dress I was looking for when picking between the colours!

So this is my dress, i ordered it a few days ago, and really cannot wait for it to arrive so i can see it again! I knew i loved this dress from the first time i found a picture of it online, so when i finally found a store that stocked it near me, i couldnt wait to go and try it on! The store carried the Ivory version however, which was disappointing since i did have my mind set on the caramel. Long story short, i ordered the ivory but have since changed my order to the caramel, so im ordering blind, but im certain i will love it, since the detail on this dress is utterly stunning. 

I found it really diffucult to find pictures of the ivory version but my friends snapped loads of me trying it on, so i thought i would add them to a couple posts on this site incase anyone is doing research into the dress as i was!

In this last picture i was wearing a 3 tiered hoop underskirt, i thought that was worth mentioning since a lot of people have made comments about the dress not being as full as they were expecting after seeing the designers pictures, this dress can take a larger hoop though if you want a really full skirt, which is what im going for!

I hope this has been useful!

Post # 21
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
    kate.moffatt.52 :  beautiful! I love the sleeves! Did they use lace that matched exactly or just something close?  

Post # 22
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
    kate.moffatt.52 :  I love the scalloped lace sleeves and want to do a similar look. Where did you get the lace? Is it a separate jacket that hooks to the bodice or did you seamstress make it a part of the bodice? Thanks! 

The topic ‘Yes to the Dress?!? Mori Lee #2674 Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors