(Closed) YESSSS I finished 125 of the wax seals for my invites!! PICS

posted 9 years ago in Paper
Post # 32
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Looks great! I wish I could do that, but I believe I’m a little too impatient for all of that. 

Post # 33
154 posts
Blushing bee

They look amazing!!!!  Nice job!!! 

Post # 35
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Those look great! I was thinking about doing wax seals, too. Glad I’m not the only one.

Post # 36
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Love the wax seals!

Post # 37
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Love it!! They look awesome!! Good luck finishing the rest. Please report back on your experience with the post office. I may go talk to my local post offices and consider doing these after seeing how awesome your’s turned out.

Post # 38
1941 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Girl look at you!! I said do 20 a day, and you’ve done 175 in two days. YAY! They look amahhhzing, btw, so luxurious ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 40
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

The consensus is that we love the wax seals!!  Thanks to you I am feeling more confident that I can do it for our 200+ invites. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
2247 posts
Buzzing bee

Ahh, wax seals were the best (I made Fiance do ours!) Everyone is raving over them!  I love yours and your invitations.

Post # 43
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Love them!  Wax seals are beautiful!  But for some reason, they really intimidate me.   : /

Post # 46
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Evie19: I’ll just have to give it some practice…. I’m so afraid of screwing it up lol.  Where did you get your custom stamp?  Through your invite place?

The topic ‘YESSSS I finished 125 of the wax seals for my invites!! PICS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors