Post # 1
List 1 thing you would change about yourself and 3 things you love about yourself. They don’t have to be physical.
1. I wish I was more self-motivated. I’m currently unemployed and having a tough time motivating myself every day, all day to search for jobs that just aren’t there.
1. My curves. I finally got down to my goal weight and I still have boobs and a butt that I’ve come to love.
2. I have amazing hair. It’s thick and I haven’t had a bad hair day in years.
3. I’m a great listener.
Post # 3
1. I wish made less excuses for why I don’t do something or why something is the way it is. No need to make excuses most of the time, and yet I still do!
1. My body. Not stick thin but slender and tall with muscles! Thank you swimming!!!
2. I’m pretty smart! Math and science has always come pretty easy to me and when I acutally took the time to study in college I did really well.
3. My faith. I so happy that my parents are such good examples and helped me build a strong foundation. While I know I do need to work on a few spots, but overall I’m happy that I have that strong foundation.
Post # 5
1. I am too sensitive.
1. Being tall and thin.
3. I am extremely organized.
Post # 6
Aww this is a cute topic…
Be more self-confident
I’m smart, slender and independent
Post # 7
try to be less opininated. seriously my mind says dont say it but it finds its way out of my mouth any way
i love my quirkyness (is that a word?!)
i love my independance
i love my sense of humour
Post # 8
1. I wish I were more forgiving. If does something that I don’t like, I hold a a grudge for years! If you’re on my bad list, there is absolutely no way to get off!
1. I am very driven and motivated.
2. I have beautiful skin.
3. I am excellent at applying makeup – especially eyeshadow.
Post # 9
1: More back bone
1: my skin
2: My eyes
3:…cant think of anything else.
Post # 10
Change: How freaking emotional I am, I’ve gotten better but it sucks crying at the drop of the hat.
Love: 1. How fun and goofy am, I like to laugh especially at myself lol
2. My eyes
3. How easily I fall asleep lol I lay my head down and I’m out, poor Fiance not so much
Post # 11
1. My short temper…..I’m known as “firecracker” to a few family members, lol.
What I love:
1. My smile
2. My inner strength
3. My intelligence 😀
Post # 12
Just one??????humm..maybe not being so damn secretive about my faults..
What I love:
* My love for Nature
* My love for books
* My passion whenever i feel it
Post # 13
1- My laziness. It not only does it annoys me it really ticks off my SO.
1. I can draw pretty well.
2. My hips
3. I’m book smart
Post # 14
I am insanely confident.
Genuinely care about there’s, maybe too much.
My hair is to die for..