Post # 1
You know your wedding is almost here when . . .
– You have milk in your fridge that expires after your wedding
– Your DVR is set to record things while you are on your honeymoon
– You can almost see your wedding day on the 10 day forecast
– Every other person asks things like “Are you ready?” “Are you nervous?”
Anyone else getting really excited?
Post # 3
I’m at 25 days and the excited nervous feeling is really starting to crank up! Good luck with all your final details. 🙂
Post # 4
Ha, I love that 🙂
Best of luck, hope you’re hanging in there!
Post # 5
SO true! Last night we were getting groceries and decided not to get something before it will go bad since the wedding is so close and then we’ll be gone for a week on our honeymoon.
Post # 6
I’m at about 125 days, and I’m already excited! 🙂
Post # 7
My wedding is on Saturday! I’m so sick of the “are you nervous” question though. NO! I am not nervous!
Post # 8
JUST tried checking the 10 day forecast, then i looked at the month of july! ah i need more time, still too much to do!!
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden
haha this is so cute! I remember being like, omg, that happens after our wedding! and feeling like that was not possible! I still can’t believe a little bit that it’s actually after our wedding now!
Post # 10
-family and friends starts arriving and calling you every 5 mins with questions like “does washington, D.C. have a metro?”
-small issues turn your mother into a raving lunatic. Example: “OMG, we dont have enough high chairs for all the babies!!! The wedding is ruined!!!”
-You start wondering if that zit on your chin is really going to be gone by saturday, and if its a suicide mission to go ahead and pop it.
-Your home looks like christmas and you’re slightly giddy by it.
-That giddy-ness disapears when you realize you have no more room to store said presents.
-Giddy-ness is now desperation as you start storing presents in odd places such as in the laundry and bathroom closets, and Fiance is not happy about your creative ideas.
Post # 11
– you take your last dance lesson (believe me, it was a GREAT investment) and realize you have to actually USE what you learned!
– you have your last facial & promptly break out the next day.
– you no longer think it’s funny when your Fiance asks why we need 12 placesettings (now that we’ve registered and received them all!) and when can we return them?
– your living room has turned into a combo liquor storage/craft storage/wedding present storage and your cat has claimed the highest box as his perch.
– your Future Mother-In-Law calls every other day with a new random question (such as, “There’s only 2 bathrooms! What do we do?” “Um, well, I think with 110 people, we’ll be ok” and “Don’t invite my sister to the rehearsal dinner, I’m tired of her taking over at family events.” “Um, well, she’s the only relative you would let me invite to the wedding (out of your 8 brothers & sisters scattered around the world) – how can I NOT invite her?”)
– your response to the above is to smile, nod and carry on.
– your response to pretty much everything else is to smile, nod, and carry on. By the time they know what you’ve done, the wedding will be over!
Post # 12
Hah! I love this post — good luck ladies! Can’t wait to see pictures.
Post # 13
Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous!! I was like “Should I be?”
Oh, the dreaded 10-day forecast! How inaccurate you always are and how you tortured me before my wedding day. You predicted thunderstorms and it was beautiful and sunny all day!
Post # 14
– Every morning you wake up to another email from a different vendor wishing you luck and happiness
– Every morning you have to deal with ANOTHER wedding thing you thought was sorted ages ago
– Your countdown says 18 days and when you actually think about it it’s less than 3 weeks away
– Your out of town family start to arrive!