Post # 32
You ladies are all so right! Things got crazy leading into Saturday, but it all came together. I definitely had more symptoms of bridezilla syndrome last week. I was using a roll of garbage bags to point at stuff and someone took it from me and I gave them the death stare. Not sure why haha.
You are all so right about reclaiming weekends and your life in general. I’m so glad I had a deadline of the wedding day because I would just keep coming up with more and more ideas. A week before the wedding I went to the library and took out wedding mags! I was asking myself, whyyyyy are you doing thissss? STOP! But my legs just brought me in there anyway.
Good luck to all you ladies who are going crazy these next couple weeks. Don’t forget to have fun on your wedding days!
Post # 33
Oh and you know you’re a newlywed when you forgot to pack clothes for after the wedding so you’re walking around in a white robe with a bride button on it…oh and you’re also not sure where you put your purse so you pay for your groceries with a wad of singles you got from the dollar dance. And you don’t care what anyone thinks of you. Maybe that one is a little too specific! hahaha
Post # 34
Fiance and I were carving pumpkins this weekend with friends who have kids. All I could think was that Fiance was going to cut off a finger 😮
Post # 35
…you start throwing money at the problems to make them go away.
Seriously, I used to be the “find a cheap, creative solution” type of person. But now – find out yesterday that the caterer is only bringing paper napkins when you specifically wanted fabric? Just go online and buy $100 worth of napkins with 4-day shipping. Problem solved!
I told Fiance if he wants us to save any money in the next week-and-a-half that he needs to stop bringing me the problems. 😉
Post # 36
Your credit card company calls to make sure your card hasn’t been stolen since there are so many purchases going on it.
Post # 37
OMG…I started having Wedding Day NIGHTMARES about Decorations and such this past weekend and I am still a ways out…maybe its the curse of this post?! LOL
Post # 38
I swear, all of the above!!
- You just don’t care about the minor details anymore
- But strangely, you really DO care about all the minor details…
- You’re sick of saying “I’m excited” or “we’re excited” or “it’s exciting”… how else do you describe the feeling??
- You dream of nothing but the wedding. Every night I dream about being late to something, forgetting something major or a part of the wedding going majorly wrong.
- Something that might seem so minor to others can really infuriate you… such as a guest adding their +1 four days before the wedding, AFTER place cards are made and the table they’re planned to sit at is full… oh joy…
- Hobby Lobby is more frequented than the grocery store
- You find yourself thinking “what will I do with all of my time after this is over with…?” True fact. I’m really going to miss planning!
Post # 39
…when you wonder if your phone is broken because it hasn’t been ringing constantly for a day or two.
Post # 40
Every discussion or topic seems to be wedding related
Your check list and calendar are all wedding related
Your folders have folders
Post # 41
@cameronwedding: haha I like that your folders have folders. I admire your organization. I tried, but I couldn’t get organized. On the wedding day I realized I didn’t have my hair pictures folder and hadn’t thought about or seen it in about a month. But at that point all I could do was shrug my shoulders and say well let’s hope this works out. Thank goodness I had my Maid/Matron of Honor overlooking the process AND the bride the stylist did before me had almost the exact style I wanted so I was like give me that, and it came out perfectly.
Post # 42
When you start realizing what all is left to be paid off….SMH!