- 6 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
looking for some ideas here…
i really want to do something unsual/memorable/different/surprising at our wedding, but i’m having trouble figuring out what that will be.
- small bridal party. not sure i can get them to coordinate a dance (all over the country), also, no one’s really a dancer.
- thought about singing with Fiance (we met in theater) however, he REALLY doesn’t want the pressure, which i respect
- suggested real dance then silly dance w/just him. again, he doesnt’ want the pressure.
i don’t necessarily WANT something on you-tube, i just want a moment that memorable for my guests…something that stands out from other weddings–fun, youthful and yet is still classy.
(and yes, yes, i know the day itself is special, yadda yadda). just looking for some ideas of things that could be done.
- i’ve known bridal party to walk in with light sabers instead of swords
- or can we do something w/a song that’s not a choreographed dance?
idk!!! thoughts welcome! please send links to anything you can think of that’s not a big choreographed dance!
thanks, bees!!! 🙂