(Closed) Your fav color & is it in your wedding?

posted 8 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
1566 posts
Bumble bee

My favorite color is red and it’s one of our colors. We actually picked his favorite color and mine on purpose. But I can see wanting a certain wedding style that doesn’t include your favorite color, so i don’t think it’s a big deal! 

Post # 4
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love all colours. I really do. Really vibrant reds and purples are amazing, and buttercup yellows and limey greens and I could go on and on. Our wedding is yellow and white – and we’re trying to use all shades that we can of both colours. 🙂

Post # 5
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

My favorite color is purple, but I don’t have it anywhere in my wedding. My other favorite color is pink and it is in my wedding.

Post # 6
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

My favorite color is green, but we don’t plan to use that as a wedding color. 

Post # 8
3332 posts
Sugar bee

My favorite color is robin’s egg blue, but we didn’t use it in the wedding decor.  I knew before I even got engaged that I wanted the Bridesmaid or Best Man in black dresses.  When I bought an ivory dress witha champagne sash, I just couldn’t really figure out how to sort out the color scheme to include the blue, without making it too obvious. (It was before I found WB–go figure, ;))

Post # 9
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i have tons of favorite colors!! if we used all of the it’d be a technicolor-wedding 🙂 i love chocolate brown, and that is one of our colors. i also, like you, LOVE pink, but its not going to be seen alot, maybe a few pale pink flowers in the mostly white bouquets.

Laughing

Post # 10
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My favorite color is pink but it will be no where on our wedding day. There is no way the future hubs would wear pink and I too many people expect me to have a pink wedding. And I would end up having a barbie or sweet 16 wedding. Not that there’s anything wrong with either of those. I just know my own inability to have things in moderation when it comes to pink.

Post # 11
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

My two favorite colors are yellow and gray! And they’re my wedding colors! 🙂

Post # 12
2767 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Yep, mine is red and it was one of the main colors of my fall wedding.

Post # 14
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My fav color is green but it really isn’t being incorporated into the wedding. Just going for something different.

And absolutely no pink at the wedding!

Post # 15
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I love basically all shades of blue.  We had a light robin’s egg blue in our wedding colors.

Post # 16
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Fiance vetoed any girlie colors, so pink and purple were out. But my favorite color is green and we are using green and blue as our colors. It just worked out that way.

The topic ‘Your fav color & is it in your wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors