(Closed) Your fav color & is it in your wedding?

posted 10 years ago in Themes
Post # 32
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

my fav color is orange and its not in our wedding colors either. We are having a fall wedding so everyone expected it but we decided to use green, bronze and a blush/pink/rose color

Post # 33
1385 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

My favorite color is Garnet and I can safely say it’s in our wedding! PHEW! 

Post # 34
4566 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My favorite colors are pink and orange and neither will be our wedding colors (once we decide what they are). I’m just not a pink wedding kind of girl.

Post # 35
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

My fav color is purple…any shade of purple.  I am actually thinking of getting a purple wedding dress. It’s actually a J.Crew tea-lenght bridesmaid dress in lavender-I’m too lazy to find the link right now :(-but its just a pretty dress.  I am planning in a destination wedding to Hawaii and I’m such a non-traditionalist. I thought this dress would be perfect.  If I wasn’t getting married on the beach then I would have a silver and eggplant color scheme.

Post # 36
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We chose our wedding colors based on our favorited colors.  My FH favorite color is a dark purple and he insisted on using it in our wedding.  My favorite color is blue so I thought a light blue would be a nice accent.  At first I was afraid those colors would clash but they work surprisingly well together.

Post # 37
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

My favorite color is Orange, I’m a little obsesed with orange (cell phone, purse, wallet, etc).  I still have not chosen my wedding colors but orange is not one of the potentials.  Although some of the people near and dear to me are trying to convince me to incorporate orange somehow. 

Post # 38
1336 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I have lots of fav colors, the main one being aqua/turqouise, but that didn’t fly with the FH for our color scheme.  Our colors are eggplant and lavender and I do like purple a lot, so it’s still one of the faves. 

Post # 39
4381 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

My favorite color is… everything. :p And yeah, we’re having a technicolored wedding. 🙂

Post # 41
521 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Mine is lavender and His is red. 

And, they are both accent colors in our wedding 😀

But, it’s more a theme than a color so if any color goes with my elegant beachside wedding, it works. Our colors are mainly: sky blue and sea green with lavender and red accents

Post # 42
73 posts
Worker bee

I am a purple fan and it will definitely be incorporated.

Post # 43
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Orange is my favorite color…EVER…and yes it’s part of my wedding colors! Orange, green and gray…FI’s fave color is purple but I can’t figure out how to work that into the scheme…Undecided

Post # 44
823 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

Yep! My favorite color is green and FI’s is blue… those are the two main colors of our wedding.

Post # 45
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Purple is pretty popular here! It’s my favorite color, too, and we are also using shades (plum and lavender) in our wedding, with shades of green as accent colors. Fiance had reservations about the colors but now he loves them!

Post # 46
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m a green girl with a green wedding.  I heart green 🙂

The topic ‘Your fav color & is it in your wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors