330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oooooooooooo heartbraker!! Such a cute bag!!Not spending $27 in shipping tho 🙂

Post # 4
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I saw lots of cute bags by Kate spade but they were expensive so I bought a cheapie from walmart for $25

Post # 6
6825 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I got this one at Wal-Mart and love it!

Disney - Winnie The Pooh 5-in-1 Tote Diaper Bag Set, Dark Brown

Post # 8
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I just ordered this one by Justice of the Peace Lizzy today. They have a 20% off sale going on right now!

Post # 10
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2008

this is mine and I love it!  you can totally do a non-diaper bag thing, but I use the anti-microbial pouch and all the pockets so this works well for me. Plus since I am an urban dweller I walk everywhere with the stroller, and you need those handy stroller clips that real diaper bags come with.

http://www.skiphop.com/product/21500.html

my husband got his own simple messenger one because he hated carrying one that felt like a purse and he traveled solo with our son many times.

Post # 12
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

So I have a JJ Cole… It might not be fashionable but it is AWESOME. I have used it almost every day for the past two years and it still looks brand new. It’s also very functional with all the different pockets.

You could always get a really durable bag and then a cheaper, cuter bag for short trips. I always just threw diapers/bottle/etc. in my purse if it was going to be a quick trip. 

But I do love that modcloth bag you posted! It looks like the size would be right and it’s cute. 

Post # 13
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

@miss-spunkin:  Flat rate shipping is $6.95 @ annabean.com! You can also use coupon code “ab10b” to get 10% more off!

The topic ‘Your Favorite Diaper Bag & Why’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors