Post # 1
hi ladies 🙂
i recently got myself an ipad mini which i adore! i also have an iphone but i want to use the ipad mainly for the more fun apps.
so i want to hear from you, which apps do you enjoy using most?
under any category really, like productivity, games, entertainment, organisation… whatever floats your boat!
ETA: sorry no idea why the line breaks aren’t showing…
Post # 3
Drinks & Deal or No Deal are my favorites.
Post # 4
@Rubbs: thanks will check it out!
Post # 5
Okay I’m about to sound like a total nerd with no life….
- sleep cycle (such a good alarm clock that also tracks your sleep cycles)
- songza (great free music playlists that uses WiFi or 3G)
- lep’s world & leps world 2 (like super mario bros… don’t judge me)
- many bricks (most addicting brick breaker game)
- myfitnesspal (super helpful calorie counter)
- get running (couch to 5 k app)
- bubble mania (I’m addicted don’t judge me)
- houzz (great decorating ideas)
- 4 pics 1 word (recent obession)
- dice buddies (like yatzee, my SO and I play this non-stop lately)
That list is way more embarassing than I thought it would be haha.
Post # 6
@WannaBeeMrsB: haha i spend a scary amount of time playing around on apps, don’t worry! thank you for the list, i will look them up 🙂