(Closed) Your Proposal Story: In 140 characters or less!

posted 4 years ago in Proposals
Post # 2
5956 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

unicornphish:  

In the car.

While running errands.

He asked. (he couldn’t hold it in any longer)

I said yes.

No ring.

Went home and unpacked groceries.

LOL!

(that is some ring!!)

Post # 3
5072 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Sunday afteroon, extremely hot outside. I don’t do well in the heat.  We stop under a tree for some shade.   I turn around and don’t see him.  I assume he’s fallen over due to advanced age and bad knees.  I look down and see him on one knee with a ring.  I like the ring.  I say yes.   

Post # 4
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I kept trying to guess when he would ask. He asked on HIS birthday. Surprise! Engagement Ring! I got him a coffee maker, btw. Win/win. 🙂

Post # 6
1245 posts
Bumble bee

Ring came early & I didn’t know

2am, almost asleep, thought it was a dream

Fiance: do you want to put this on? Reminded him to ask, I said Yes!

Post # 7
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Sitting on couch, he says we could save money and use my mom’s rings when time comes. I agree. He says “Or we could just use this one”. Proposes. I ask if he’s crazy and say yes.

I didn’t count spaces for characters for the record lol

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  LadyHatter.
Post # 8
202 posts
Helper bee

Appealed to my inner Nancy Drew by hiding it in a puzzle box! Got it open, promptly freaked, said yes & the rest is history! 🙂

Post # 9
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Birthday, friends, food, crabs, SOOPRISE! Ring, cry, hug, kiss, pictures, celebrate!. 🙂

Post # 10
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

On our 2 year anniversary we went to the Melting Pot for dinner, then to the beach where we had our first date. He proposed & I said yes!

Post # 11
740 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

He cooked a five course dinner in the middle of summer and we ate it in bed with the AC blasting. He got on one knee, held the box upside down, and proposed. We cried and kissed in a heap on the floor.

Post # 12
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I got a sparkly surprise in the advent calendar, and the answer was yes! 

Post # 13
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Charleston girls weekend.  Hoping for proprosal, didn’t happen.  Anger.  “Tea” time!  SURPRISE!  He shows up, kneels down and proposes.

Post # 14
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

At the Trevi fountain in Rome on first night of re-opening, day before my birthday, complete surprise, but he couldn’t get down on one knee!

12191275_10153026795286899_3829899332166693571_o

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  romeantic.
Post # 15
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

unicornphish:  he had a friend host a murder mystery dinner. It was a surprise I said yes.

The topic ‘Your Proposal Story: In 140 characters or less!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors