Post # 1
What are the next 5 items on your wedding to do list?
1. Complete and print STD’s
2. Finish collecting addresses and determine, depending upon attendance predictions, if B list can be sent a STD.
3. Design website.
4. Mail STD’s
5. Finalize and pay down payment for ceremony quartet
Post # 3
1. Choose Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses
2. Florist appointment
4. Dress Fitting #1
5. I can’t think past the first 4!
Post # 4
I have shoes lurking in my to do list. I can’t find shoes I like anywhere and I can’t justify spending $200+ on shoes I’m going to wear once and only during the ceremony.
Post # 5
4 Tell off Office Depot for not having my invites printed after OVER 2 Weeks!
5 Get a decent night’s sleep
Post # 6
2. Travel agent / start to plan Honeymoon!
3. Set up Engagement Photo Shoot
4. Start to get addresses together for Invites. Pick invites.
5. Pick hotel for out of town guests and block rooms.
Post # 7
Thank you for reminding me! My father’s job was to find a hotel and block rooms and I just messaged him to make sure this was done.
Post # 8
1. Finish programs
2. Make final venue payment — YAY!
3. Buy liquor for reception
4. Start seating chart
5. Second alterations appointment
…. in no particular order. Haha.
Post # 9
I’m from Marietta!! Where are you getting married??
Post # 10
1. Finish 1 1/2 centerpieces
2. Buy candy & alcohol
3. Get nails done
5. Get married!!
Post # 11
I hear you! My dress just arrived though so I guess I need to find shoes so the alterations can begin! A little motivation.
Oh and my #5 – we need to register! Shower is 2 months away and I can’t get Fiance to the stores to register for the life of me!
Post # 12
My dress should be coming in late this month or next so I’m searching online and just not finding anything I love.
I actually started our registry online the other day. It’s tough!
Post # 13
My next 5 items:
1. Get table measurements from venue for caterer
2. Finalize venue contract and small details
3. Email DJ: set up appointment
4. This month I need to: print invites and inserts and menu cards
5. FIND and BUY my shoes
I have so much to still: get shoes for ring bearer (and a gift), father gifts, buy material for groomsmen and for the MOH’s, etc, ect, ect……..
Post # 15
Yay for you ladies out there with “get married” on your top 5!!