(Closed) zodiac signs changed ONLY if you were born past 2009

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I read that too.  Mine stayed the same, so I didn’t care either way.  Darling Husband was acting like a 6 year old about it, LOL.  “Scorpio?  I am NOT a Scorpio. That’s ridiculous.”

Post # 5
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh really?? Do you have a link to an article for this? I want to send to my coworkers!

Post # 6
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Nevermind just saw that link!

Post # 7
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Really. Now that makes me happy! I was upset that I wasn’t a tarus anymore. I wanted to be a big bad bull!! Hahaha.

Post # 8
5271 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Ah I missed that about it being after 2009! It would of been odd to be one sign your whole life and all of a sudden switch to another. Yeah, still Scorpio!

Post # 9
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

I don’t get how that makes sense… that implies that the stars suddenly changed their places after 2009, so anyone born December 31, 2008 or earlier keeps their same sign… which doesn’t seem logical to me? Isn’t it more likely that the stars slowly moved over the last 3000 years since people starting following those constellations?

I read the article that westerners actually follow a different zodiac that doesn’t relate to stars and that one makes the most sense to me. 

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

My whole facebook has been about this since yesterday!

Post # 11
4311 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Mrs.LetsGoPens: I must not be a Taurus at heart, because I was all excited to go from a Bull to a Ram.  Now I can claim I’m not actually stubborn…right?

hahahahah ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
4311 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@DeathByDesign: That’s correct.  The tropical zodiac we follow is based on seasons, not constellations.

Post # 13
2866 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oh good I didn’t want to be a Taurus…I’m a Gemini thru-and-thru!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m still a pices!!

Post # 15
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

The change would have made me a Virgo instead of a Libra.  I’m not a real devoted follower of the Zodiac signs or horoscopes but I was actually really sad about a potential change.  I was resolute that I would NOT be a Virgo even if they said I was.  

Glad it’s only for those born after 2009.  Pffew…  Haha

Also if I were a Virgo I would no longer the ultra compatible with my fiance as of the change – hahaha. 

The topic ‘zodiac signs changed ONLY if you were born past 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors