(Closed) zOMG! Mori Lee's 2015 Collection Just Dropped…

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
413 posts
Helper bee

OMG I am literally drooling over some of these dresses! GORGEOUS!! I already have my dress, but holy cow am I tempted to try these on! I should really stay off of wedding dress boards LOL. Theyre just so tempting though!

Post # 32
1295 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Msmangotango:  That’s my FAVORITE.. I don’t have my bridal appt. w/ the salon which carries Mori Lee for 2 more weeks.  Please post a pic of you in it if you have one!!  Or when you get one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 33
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I ordered the 2713 as well! I fell in love with Maggie Sottero Marianne first, but unfortunately it was out of my budget so I tried this one and it’s similiar except for the bottom. Going to add crinoline to the bottom in hopes to make it poofy like the Marianne. Hope it turns out as I wanting when it arrives in April! Sorry for the huge picture (and the cleavage shot)!

Post # 34
425 posts
Helper bee

anyone tried 5301?

Post # 35
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2016

KB87:  they aren’t the best pictures (my mother has yet to master the iPhone) but here is the dress on a non-model body type. I had to order up a size from the sample because it was snug in the hips which is why it looks bunchey. Hope this helps! 

Post # 37
425 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Sbstephenson:  AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 38
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Absolutely love this collection!! I ordered 2715. Cannot wait for it to get in!

2715b

Post # 39
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

My 2725 – love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post # 40
507 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
llussier:  i tried that first one on last week. gorgeous dresses!!

Post # 41
425 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Celia6219:  Beautiful, love the sleeves!!!!

Has anyone tried the NEW, new collection…mori lee 5362 in particular???

Post # 42
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
Celia6219:  This is my dress as well. Did you happen to try on the matching veil? I didnt know when i ordered mine that they had one, but Mori Lee’s website says it has a matching veil available. I bought a different one, but i am trying to find a picture of it everywhere before i call the store back and order that one and sell the other i bought. 

Post # 43
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
KLovett88:  I’m in the same boat as you! Only saw that one existed because it says on the website that there is one! I haven’t brought a veil yet. I’d be really curious to see the Mori Lee one, but can’t find any info anywhere.

Post # 44
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
Celia6219:  I contacted the company. It was a misprint, and they have corrected it now :\ I bought my veil when i ordered the dress, but i ended up ordering it in gold so i dont think my veil is going to match. My dress should be here this week so i guess i will find out. 

Post # 45
415 posts
Helper bee

I bought and wore the mori lee 2623 and loved it!

The topic ‘zOMG! Mori Lee's 2015 Collection Just Dropped…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors